segunda-feira

DDI sessions viii


neighbourhood at night i


back to the back to the bitcho, beastie boys!
coldcut e os sound mirrors nos fones.
estamos bem.
it goes in english, fucking lack of cedilhas e acentos.
italy beats france and the world goes on.
nice headed zizou, pretty aestethical move, my man.
please, mr nichols, coldcutme!
and enters: i get another control, ahhhhhhh!
weeeeelllllll > everything is under control, i get your soul

under my control, capitalism is under control,
you know uncle sam, life is not a tv show!

not a tv show, not a candy box, not a not


you leave me hungry, says constanza,
tricky whispers, car crash, vulnerable.
got the loop from brian ferry's slave to love,
you fucking bastard, amazing motherfucker,
let these girls sing to me, martina, constanza,
martine, how da fuck you manage to get a martine
and a martina to sing for ya, you are the man.

***

You leave me hungry
Wanting more
Am I thirsty
I wasn’t sure
See me driving
Through the rain
Why am I driving
I can’t explain

***

i am sliding, i loose my brakes,

car crash.


neighbourhood at night ii

1 Comments:

Blogger Vânia Vidal said...

Yes. I can't explain a lot of things. Sometimes I think about it and I remember, ever, I remember one of Elliot's poems called Ash Wednesday: "Suffer us not to mock ourselves with falsehood
Teach us to care and not to care
Teach us to sit still"

Adorei as fotos noturnas e entrei em contato com-você-bem-sabe-com-quem e adorei. Quanto à Borda, apareça mais vezes, teremos enorme prazer em recebê-lo.
kisses (with my bad English too)

13 julho, 2006 12:01  

Postar um comentário

<< Home